You have the delicious recipe. Now all you need is the perfect pot or pan to cook it in! These are some of my favorite products that I use in my kitchen almost every day, and I know you'll love them too!
1. I adore cast iron and have several pieces! If you want to start with one, be sure to get a standard pre seasoned 10” skillet from Lodge. You can use it a million and one ways. Just don’t use soap and keep them well oiled. (Amazon, $10.59)
2. Yes! Another piece of cast iron. However this one just stays put on my stove and is perfect for the short order cook. Mornings with my kids call for pancakes, and lunch is often grilled sandwiches (with T.Lish, of course). Great for quesadillas as well. (Amazon, $39.78)
3. A quality 10-inch non stick skillet is something I can’t live without. I could scream when food gets stuck halfway through the cooking process. This little pan will keep you from losing your mind when cooking things like eggs. (Amazon, $54.81)
4. This is absolutely essential! Unlike a skillet, a sauté pan has tall sides and a larger bottom surface for searing. Also helps to protect better against splattering and making a big ole mess. This size is perfect for 4-6 hungry mouths. (Amazon, $249.95)
5. Ok…I have an obsession with LeCreuset like some women do with shoes. The choice of colors paralyze me every time I invest in another piece. They are perfect for slow cooking, simmering soups and stews and even baking. If you don’t have one, start with the 5.5 qt dutch oven. You won’t regret. (Sur La Table, $319.95)