Nothing sets the mood for some much-needed relaxation like a candle burning, spreading a beautiful aroma throughout your home! These are some of my favorites — perfect for breaking out on the weekend, or when you just need a little extra stress relief :) Happy Friday!
1. Pomegranate Sage + Soy Candle: My house staple; you can even find more in my linen closet stashed for when I run out. My signature candle scent.
2. Voyager Sandbag Candle: The Mer Sea line is a new find for me! The Voyager scent takes me immediately to summer and growing up on the coast. A great company started by three women who wanted to challenge themselves.
3. Aromatic Candle - Red Currant: You can’t go wrong with Votivo. They are a great value and offer amazing scents. I love several of them but you can never go wrong with red current. I still have not met one person who doesn’t like this one.
4. Fleur d' Agrumes: I just purchased this one and love it! Very fresh and feels like spring. The vessel itself is beautiful and will be perfect for a fresh bouquet of flowers after the candle has burned.
5. Apothia Candle: It’s a bit of a splurge but BEST CANDLE EVER!!! This signature candle from Nashville’s Imogene and Willie is my absolute fave. You can read description on the link.