Yikes! did you just realize Father’s Day is just around the corner like me? Not sure why it always seems to sneak up. Maybe it’s because it’s the start of summer and it the kids' schedules become so busy. Maybe another reason is that I never know what to get for the men in my life. It can seem like an almost impossible task some years. Here are a few of my husband’s favorite things that I know have proved to be winners in the past — and may even be on his list this year!
1. Happy Socks - Eternity Gift Box: This year has been the year of the sock in my house. My husband has fallen away from the boring old sock and has embraced the happy sock. Secretly, I know he loves digging through his drawer to find the perfect pair to wear. Guaranteed to put some pep in his step!
2. The One Year Uncommon Life Daily Challenge: Tony Dungee is a man I deeply admire. His life has had many ups and downs but through it all he has found eternal hope. Daily wisdom and encouragement is something we can all use, and I am excited to give this gift to my husband this year.
3. Canvas Briefcase: Durable and functional, you can't go wrong with this briefcase! It has a convenient spot for everything.
4. Brackish Bowtie: My husband and sons love their Brackish bowties. They are a bit pricey, but are a classic that will stand the test of time in the world of style. They make dressing up a more fun occasion.
5. Eat Your Bourbon Gourmet Gift Box: Absolutely love Bourbon & Barrel foods! They know how to make great products perfect for the man who loves to grill.